Problem With Ripping Some Blu-rays to iPad Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problem With Ripping Some Blu-rays to iPad Format

I'm having trouble ripping some Blu-ray .iso's to iPad format.

Here is my most recent log:

DVDFab 8.1.3.6 (2011/12/03 16:07:28)

0m 01.13s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 01.49s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 0 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
    0m 20.99s: detected blu-ray
    0m 20.99s: iso F:\Friends With Benefits.iso
    0m 20.99s: blu-ray type 1
    0m 20.99s: volume label FRIENDS_WITH_BENEFITS
    0m 21.15s: aacs 0 bd+ 0
    0m 23.85s: got discinfo
    0m 23.86s: got bdmv
    0m 24.69s: got extended bdinfo
    0m 24.69s: opened blu-ray
    1m 35.25s:

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------

1m 35.25s: info: create config(5)
    1m 35.27s: info: convert profile(iPad.mp4)
    1m 35.27s: info: bluray playlist(1),angle(0),chapter(1->16),3D(0)
    1m 35.27s: info: streams((4113.2)(4352.2)(4608.1)(4609.1)(4616.1))
    1m 37.06s: info: not set correct fourcc for video(28)
    1m 37.08s: info: set output video frame_rate(24000/1001)
    1m 37.08s: info: subpicture preset(4), mode(1)
    1m 37.09s: info: subpicture preset(4), mode(1)
    1m 37.09s: info: subpicture preset(4), mode(1)
    1m 37.09s: info: enable multi-thread software decoder
    1m 38.12s: info: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(31) bitrate(3315)
    1m 42.21s: info: processing source(00001.m2ts)
    1m 45.20s: error: filter name(native_mux), type(128), id(11), get module_error(502.14 12)
    1m 46.31s: ------ mobile work failed(504.00 0 error: filter name(native_mux), type(128), id(11), get module_error(502.14 12)

I've had the program for about a week now & it's happened on quite a few Blu-ray .iso's I've tried to rip?

I do have the software checked to do the encoding for AVC. I can't figure out why I get the error message on most of the iso's I've tried to rip. It does the same thing on the same title when I try to rip straight from the Blu-ray.

When I told it to load Blu-ray playlist more streams came up & it ripped fine. This has happened on about half of the titles I have tried to rip with DVDFab.

I'm not sure what the error message means that I'm getting with DVDFab.

Any ideas?

Hi marine92104,
    Are the disc failed to ripper have AC3 audio tracks? In my test, ac3 gets the error above but DTS is OK. Please give more info and we will fix this bug asap.
    Thanks for your support!

Comment

They have DTS-HD MA tracks.

It's gotten to the point where I can't rip any Blu-ray discs. I tried at least 6 diferrent Blu-rays today & all of them failed with the same error message. All of them had DTS-HD MA soundtracks.

I paid for software & I can't even use it.

Comment

Also they may have AC3 soundtracks to go along with the DTS-HD MA soundtracks. I'd have to go back & check everyone & it's too late today to do that.

Are you fixing the bug with the AC-3 soundtracks? If so do you know how long it will take?

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
          Hi marine92104,
          Are the disc failed to ripper have AC3 audio tracks? In my test, ac3 gets the error above but DTS is OK. Please give more info and we will fix this bug asap.
          Thanks for your support!
          The ones with DTS-HD MA tracks rip fine to iPad format.

How do you rip a Blu-ray to iPad format with a DolbyTrueHD audio track?

Everytime I try it gives me the same error message as the one above. It fails everytime.

Do I not remove HD audio in the bottom right window to get it to work correctly. In other words do I remove all the checkmarks in the bottom right hand window for english, etc?

I don't know how to rip a Blu-ray with a DolbyTrueHD soundtrack? It fails everytime if I leave the default settings.

Comment

Okay after playing around for quite awhile with the software it will rip a Blu-ray to iPad format if you uncheck the boxes in on the right hand side lower box.

However I ran into problems with it not displaying subtitles where it should in "Rise of the Planet Of The Apes" & some other titles when using the English DTS-HD MA soundtrack.

How do I get it to display subtitles on the English DTS-HD MA soundtrack. I don't need subtitles all the way through. There are times in the movie when watching it where another language is used for a few lines subtitles appear.

However when I rip using the English DTS-HD MA soundtrack it doesn't show the subtitles for those lines where another language is used in certain scenes of the movie.

Some software has it listed as show only forced subtitles. I'm not sure on Blu-ray ripper what that would be listed as or how to get it to do that.

Comment

Working...
            X