Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sync problem

Hey Guys,

Someone in the forums here mentioned they were able to encode the movie Limitless BD version just fine. I'm trying to encode the DVD version and I keep having sync problems. I'm using the profile generic.avi.h264.mp3, cropping disabled, encoding 2-pass 5000kbs, 23.976 framerate (default setting), deinterlacing enabled and audio bitrate 320... and have update to DVDFab 8.1.3.8. I have also been trying to encode this since the last 2 versions without success. The audio and video are always out of sync by the end of the movie. Has anybody else experienced this and know how this can be fixed? The same happens when I try to encode Disneys Goofy Movie and Stella Luna. I really would like to get the last to encoded correctly because my daughter watches these a lot and the discs are getting worn out.

Thanks
    Optikool

Hi optikool
    I have moved your post to the correct forum.

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal logand post right here.

Have you tried 1 pass?

I have been using an older version for my conversions 8073 if you would like it you can find it here http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

Please post your logs either way it may help the developers track this down.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X