Audio sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio sync

Can someone let me know what settings are best for use for ripping blu ray ( and even DVD) to Xbox 360.

When I use the Xbox 360 profile the audio is always out of sync

I have used avi with the profile generic.avi.divx.mp3 to rip DVD episodes which seem to have come out fine. I have not tried DVD films yet.

Also what bitrate or file size options should I go for as BD films convert to a size of 6 - 7 GB

Chris

More info are needed, ChrisLuther. Please post the latest internal log.
    The default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

This was from trying to convert Drive Angry Blu Ray to Xbox 360 WMV. I only attempted Chapter 1. All encoder options set to software though there is no difference when set to CUDA.

Audio is about 2-3 seconds prior to Video.

Chris
      Attached Files

Comment

I just got this working last night!

I was able to resolve nearly all my a/v sync problems with wmv and m2ts by reinstalling the codecs on the Windows Media Center PC. Specifically, the ffdshow codecs (ffdshow_rev3996_20111013). I unchecked VFW Interface and checked DXVA Video Decoder. I selected 5.1 as my sound setup for my PC. I assume the XBox360 then uses these codecs to process and display the movie.
        I also made changes to the Windows Media Player (WMP) performance settings. Check "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized", "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files"
        I unchecked "Use video smoothing".
        Those are the things I did to get it working.

Comment

Working...
        X