Acer Iconia a100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Acer Iconia a100

I need help getting movies ripped/converted to play on an Acer Iconia a100 Tablet. I have ripped to mp4 h264, because I have read that it should work. Well the picture looks great but it moves so fast you can hardly see it and there is no sound. It is like it only play in the "fast forward" mode. Does anybody have any help with this? I have a 3 year old that is driving me crazy wanting to watch movies and it is driving me crazy not being able to figure this out.

Thanks for any help!!
    Last edited by CBR929; 12-28-2011, 12:16 AM. Reason: change font size

Try the iPod default profile, it seems to be easier to play. Let me know how it goes in a smaller font please!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Interesting, I had the same problem with an MP4 H.264 rip of Cars (Disney Pixar first) one on both a Acer Iconia A500 and a Samsung Galaxy Player. And yet the same rip works fine on Western Digital TV Live Hub and on home DLNA to Windows 7 Media Player.

What are the iPod settings? From following posts in the forums, I keep thinking MPEG4 H.264 should be the "best" (?).

Comment

Here is a MediaInfo file of an iPod mpeg4 file.
        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

The "no sound" might be a hint. Try an H.264/AAC or mp3 and mind the audio setup. Select stereo @ 128 bit. If Fab defaults to 5.1 multi-channel the device may not be able to play the audio stream.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X