Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Multiple titles on dvdfab

Hi to everyone and happy new year!,
    well, i have the dvdfab (v. 8.1) and try to rip 2 blurays to mkv.
    The first one is the Despicable me and the second, The Nightmare Before Christmas on 3D!
    The thing that troubles me is that when i load them onto the dvdfab, several titles appear in the list (that have pretty much the same duration). I don't get it, since i would expect to have only one title, i.e. the main movie. Here are some printscreens from the program...

This is from Despicable me, where it appears 5 titles (i suppose that the 1:36:10 is the main movie, but what are the else that they are listed as 800,801,802,803??)

This is from The Nightmare Before Christmas, where there are two titles, 1:16:37 each..

Please i would appreciate some explain.

Thanks
    Attached Files

You will see this happen quite often. Just allow DVDFab do the thinking for you. It will choose the proper title automatically. If you want to know the proper time for the movie, you can always Google it & go to IDMb & get all the data base for the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323594/

They round off the minutes of the movie to 95 minutes(1:35:00) & DVDFab chose 1:34:41 which would be the correct time.

Comment

Oh ok.
      Is there a possibility the two titles of 1:16:37 for "the nightmare before christmas 3D" to represent the left and right eye stream?

Comment

Goto Bly-ray 3D ripper, insert a BD 3D disc then you can get the info from the "Base view" list.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
          Goto Bly-ray 3D ripper, insert a BD 3D disc then you can get the info from the "Base view" list.
          I am sorry but I have the greek version of the program and don't know which is the "Base view" list.
          Even when i choose the "Blu-ray 3D Ripper" on the left and insert the 3D BD Disc, again i see two titles of 1:16:37. DVDfab chooses automatically the Title3.

My question is if the other title represent the right eye video. Do you know that?

Comment

Working...
          X