8.1.3.8 Error 500.01 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.1.3.8 Error 500.01 0

I have not been able to convert any of the three Harry Potters, 3, 4 or 5, to mkv. The program reads the following:

Work 1 failed, Error = 500.01 0
    Process failed!

These attempts are coming each from an ISO file of the full disc movie. I've read up on some posts and have seen that PCM audio is an issue and have tried with ac-3. I also tried remux.

Another post suggested that two audio subpictures may be the problem, so I tried no subpicture, both subictures and one subpicture, no help.

Hi BigDanT2003,
    Fab doesn't support ripper to mkv.remux or audiocopy with pcm audio tracks. You can use the profile "mkv.h264.ac3".
    It's better to keep your fab version with the latest release. So please update your fab to the latest build 8155 qt beta. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

As stated in my original post, ac3 doesn't work either. I'll try the beta of 8.1.5.5 and see if that helps.

Update: 8.1.5.5 does the same thing, cannot convert from the iso file to mkv of any type with those three movies, anything else i've tried has worked so far.
      Last edited by BigDanT2003; 01-17-2012, 04:16 AM.

Comment

A new build 8156 is released. Please update your fab. Please post the whole internal log here if it fails. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X