2012 movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 2012 movie

I'm still new with Blu-ray ripper and I'm a little lost to understand whey movies will show as if there are three versions of the main movie when there are not, what does that mean? Perfect expample is the movie 2012, I see three main features all equaling the full length of the movie. Other software I experimented with does not show this, shows one main feature only. So I'm figuring there's a reason for it and it means something.

This particular movie is also giving me fits trying to get the forced subtitles and which of the main eng tracks are they on...then compound that with seeing 3 full length features.

I'm currently using the Shark007 latest codec pack to enable Windows 7x64 Media Center to be able to play the mkv rips I'm doing, or shall I say trying to set up to do. Of these three full length features the list is showing me I have yet to find one combo that displays the suntitles of the various times in the movie when foreign language is spoken. I've verified the Shark setting for displaying subtitles and even set it to display all available but yet I still get nothing. I also verified that the created .idx/.sub files are not "0" byte size...they are not and there's deffinatley data in there. Does anyone possible know what subtitle set the forced one are contained it?

can anyone explain the three title sets of the movie I'm seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken62465 View Post
      can anyone explain the three title sets of the movie I'm seeing?
      This should help Ken ;

Comment

That makes sense but then wouldn't the title set I'm seeing show a different movie length? They're all identical for the three. Then to compound it I also tried another app I'm trial testing and it did not show me three different title sets of the movie so I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
        X