No announcement yet.

MKV profiles in DVD Ripper only allow one subpicture to be selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper MKV profiles in DVD Ripper only allow one subpicture to be selected

Was just trying to rip 30 Days of Night (R2 DVD) to MKV. I wanted both the English dialog and directors comment's subpicture streams extracted to sub/idx, but Fab is only allowing me to select one subpicture stream when using the generic.mkv.h264.audiocopy profile even when the subpicture box in the conversion settings screen is definitely set to "extract to idx/sub file".

In fact, I am able to select only one subpicture stream when using any of the MKV profiles in DVD Ripper. However other profiles like VOB passthrough or any of the AVI ones do allow you to select more than one subpicture stream at a time for extraction to sub/idx.

Strangely, you can also select more than one subpicture stream to be extracted to sub/idx using any of the MKV profiles when using Blu-ray Ripper, so this appears to be isolated to DVD Ripper.

Is this expected behaviour and is anyone else seeing this with 8.1.5.9?

We have found this issue. Please wait for the fixed release. Thanks for your support.

Comment

Hi,

Finally got around to installing and testing 8.1.6.1 tonight.

Same problem with only being able to selelct one subtitle still exists. exists.

Regards
      Kez

Comment

Working...
      X