No announcement yet.

cannot make avi from 1 DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please change the audio track from pcm to others and try it again. Thanks.

Comment

Hi arkhane
      Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16449 post new logs if still having problems.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

DVDFab banner...?

Hi.

I have uninstalled/re-intsalled.

This did not soled my actual issue on that DVD...and now it add the DVDFab banner on my movies....

is their any way to not have the DVDFab banner on avi files...?

Comment

Hi arkhane
          If you have the DVD Fab banner that means that your trial has run out or that your key did not register correctly.

Open Fab click ? click about what does it say under the options that you have purchased?

If it is not registered correctly please download new key from here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm.

Enter your e-mail address that you used when you purchased Fab and make a password, type the validation code then download your keys to re-register Fab.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

it says:

DVD Copy licence xxxxxxxx never expire
            DVD Ripper licence xxxxxxxx vever expire

Comment

You should not have the DVD Fab logo on your output, this shows registered.

Comment

but i do...see attached file

do I need a licence for video converter to continue to make avi files ? I can see this will expire on 12 March 2012
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by arkhane View Post
                  but i do...see attached file

do I need a licence for video converter to continue to make avi files ? I can see this will expire on 12 March 2012
                  Hi arkhane
                  You should not be using the Video Converter option you should be using the DVD Ripper option instead.

Have you also tried using a different audio as suggested in post 16?

CBR929

Comment

I don't use Video Converter...I use DVD Ripper...it was just a question...

so why do I get the dvdfab banner...???

I haven't tryied it. So far I have made about 40 avi files with the same audio/video without any problem. Just that one that does not work...

and now, after having updated the dvdfab soft as suggested I have the banner...so now for me more annoying is the banner...

Comment

Hi arkhane
                      Try re-registering your product as outlined in my previous post.
                      CBR929

Comment

Working...
                      X