This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Tangled failure

Tangled continues to fail. This is probably part of a much larger problem as it seems that most every Disney movie fails shortly after start. This is on a fresh new laptop running windows 7 and 8.1.6.1. I went through my entire BD library and just set aside any that failed. 90% of the ones that failed are Disney. So I decided to start on a fresh computer with a fresh install running the newest version and see what happens. So the log only shows my 2 attempts with Tangled.

First attempt: Fresh install, no configuration change, converting to WMV
    Second Attempt: Change A/V codec to software. Uncheck acceleration box

Log is attached.
    Attached Files

Hi poseidon7902
    Please do not convert from your drive

First save it to your HDD as BD50 "Main Movie" using BD Copy without compression.

Then open the hard drive folder and use the folder on your HDD to do your converting.

Doing it this way saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is also faster.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I've heard this answer before and while it may solve the problem it requires me to buy another of your products. How about offering me either a solution that doesn't require me to buy another of your products, or a solution involving a heavy discount on your product that I apparently need to own in order for my current copy of your product to work.

Sorry if I'm snappy, but after dealing all day with incompetent customer service reps over at Logitech, I"m not in the mood for a work around that involves me spending more money on something that we hope will make my current problem go away.

Comment

Originally posted by poseidon7902 View Post
        I've heard this answer before and while it may solve the problem it requires me to buy another of your products. How about offering me either a solution that doesn't require me to buy another of your products, or a solution involving a heavy discount on your product that I apparently need to own in order for my current copy of your product to work.

Sorry if I'm snappy, but after dealing all day with incompetent customer service reps over at Logitech, I"m not in the mood for a work around that involves me spending more money on something that we hope will make my current problem go away.
        Hi poseidon7902
        I do not work for Fab I am a member just like you, but with moderator privileges.

I will let your "tone" slide this time, and consider this your warning.

As far as my knowledge you should be able to use free HD Decrypter with the BD Copy mode even if the trial has expired, as long as you do not compress the file you should have no water mark, so you can copy the movie to your HDD and then do your converting.

The only way this will fail is if the movie is a new release then you would have to wait 60-90 days until it is supported.

Give it a try.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

poseidon
          Simply put we do not care about your problems with Logitech and your rant about them has been deleted.

This forum is for help with DVDFab products not a place to rant about other companies.

Your problems with logitech is no excuse or reason to clutter up this forum.

Comment

You were warned more than once.
            Your name calling post has been deleted and you have been suspended for 10 days

Comment

Working...
            X