8.1.6.3 Audio Sync to PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.1.6.3 Audio Sync to PS3

Ripped to hard drive folder with xxxxxx.

I converted WATCHMEN Blu-ray to PS3 (using default profile) with the previous version (8.1.3.2?) of DVDFab and the mp4 was perfect... except I forgot to turn off subtitles!!

When I finally got around to re-encoding WATCHMEN, DVDFab version 8.1.6.3 came out so I installed it first. I re-encoded to PS3 (default PS3 profile again) this time turning off subtitles, and the audio is out of sync by about 3 seconds on the whole movie.

I re-encoded WATCHMEN 2 more times just to see... same results over and over. I have converted 3 other Blu-ray movies to PS3 and they are fine.

I just tried encoding using the same xxxxxx ripped folder with the Mac trial version DVDFab 8.1.6.3 and the encode to PS3 was perfect!

Any have similar issues or ideas?
    Last edited by 90312; 03-01-2012, 09:43 PM. Reason: Removed competitor’s software name.

I tried today with only DVDFab 8.1.6.3 to rip and encode the WATCHMEN Blu-ray all over again. Still had audio sync problem. Did 2 more Blu-ray discs and they converted fine to PS3 profile.

Comment

I use the following settings

Blu-ray whatever the default track is IE for Start Trek it is AC-3 True HD
      10000 kbps
      DXVA accelleration

Default output for Audio 448kbs 5.1

Comment

Working...
      X