This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matroska to wmv stops after a few percent

I try to convert .mkv files to .wmv using the xbox 360 profiles and dvdfab stops working after a few percent every single time I try it (depending on the file 6% or 10% or 14%...). dvdfab still consumes memory and also CPU, but neither memory nor CPU utilization is changing. The frame rate constantly seems to go down (starting at 27, over 10 and then 5 fps). It does not matter if I turn any of the accelleration options on or off, it stops/gets stuck exactly at the same percentage. When clicking on "Cancel", it actually stops "processing" (no, I do not click too early, at that time it ran for 14+ hours...)

Not sure if it has to do with it or not - I am converting them to 1280x720 coming from 1920x1080, no cropping.

Any ideas or even a solution??

Tom
    Last edited by Big Tom; 12-02-2009, 01:37 PM.

Your DVDFab version?
    Your OS?
    You tried to disable GPU acceleration?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Latest dvdfab version (tested beta as well), Vista 32 bit, 3 GB memory, Intel Quad-Core.
      Vista has the latest service packages installed, graphic card is an Nvidea 250. The problem occurs no matter if "Turbo" or GPU accelleration is enabled or not.

You can actually watch the frame rate going downhill until it reaches 0.00 fps and that was it then. Also no logs, nothing indicating a problem...

Tom
      Last edited by Big Tom; 12-02-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X