Problem ripping Adventures of TinTin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problem ripping Adventures of TinTin

Anyone have experience in ripping The Adventures of TinTin. Attempted to rip to .mp4, and all I got was a green screen for video. The audio and subtitles come through, but watching a forest green screen is no fun.

Thanks

Be sure you are running 8.1.6.7 and post your logs if not successful.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

No luck updating.

Tried to update through application and website. I'm running 8.1.6.3. The application states that it's running the most current version, and the download from the website is also 8.1.6.3. Do you have a link for the newest version?

Thanks

Comment

Here you go: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...592#post111592

Always available at the top of the main forum.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Video fine, issue now with audio sync

Installed latest version of DVDFab, and the video turned out fine. I now have audio sync issues though. The audio track lags in the attempted MP4 file, and it is advanced in the attempted MKV. The logs are attached.

I also attempted to rip with all gpu acceleration turned off, with no success. The application would not do anything all. I also attempted to rip an ISO file, but had the same amount of success.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi barcher Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I tried that before, as I saw the method suggested in some other threads.

To be sure, I am attempting to rip the bluray with that recommendation, again. Ten minutes have passed since I "started" the process, but absolutely nothing is happening. No response from Fab, outside of Total Time Elapsed, and not one uptick of my cpu.

Comment

Hi barcher
                Make sure you have a check in the box on the top.
                The reason I suggested this is from your logs:
                0m 58.72s: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
                0m 20.16s: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
                0m 38.50s: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
                0m 22.32s: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm having close to no luck

I've followed the suggestions you guys have made (thanks), but I'm still having a tough time. For some reason Fab does not want to rip this BD to an mp4 with gpu acceleration disabled. So, I either get AV sync issues with it enabled, or Fab will run for infinity with absolutely no results, as stated above.

I just now attempted to rip to mkv/ac3 with all gpu acceleration disabled, and everything seems to be going fine. Of course it is not finished with the process yet, so I don't know what the finished product will be.

Attached are the latest logs showing the attempted mp4 rip and the current mkv.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X