Media Player Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Media Player Problem

This may not be a problem for this forum but I would be grateful for any suggestions that may help out... In trying to get over the Cinavia problem with the PS3 I have now bought a DUNE HD1 Media Player. I also have a WDTV Live Media player - The problem that I have, and I have tried everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) is that I cannot get a smooth playback of any MP4 file ripped from a BD on either the DUNE or the WDTV - All playback via a PS3 (non Cinavia) is very good. My normal procedure is as follows;
    1) BD Copy of main Movie to local HD
    2) Rip BD Copy folder to MP4 (Usually PS3)
    I've tried combinations of all software, all CUDA, mixture of Software and Cuda, even tried the old reliable 8085 version (presently using 8167) but whatever I try, playback on the DUNE or WDTV shows that 'jerkiness' on the video - Audio is smooth - no breaks. Playback via the PS3 is perfect. I tried bypassing the network by plugging in a local USB HD but the results are the same, so it's not a network problem - As I say, playback via the PS3 on network or USB is perfect
    If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing them
    Thanks

A bit more info

BTW, the DUNE plays back all other file types , ie, MKV, M2TS, VOB etc over the network smoothly without any problems - Just these darned MP4's it does'nt seem to like ----- It's not a real big deal but I would like to find a solution if possible --- Anyone?

Comment

Try another FREE software package to see whether it's Fab or your equipment.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X