This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audio > 1 minute out of sync from start

I am new to DVD to mobile (I have version 6.something - I'm not at home right now so I can't check), so I have to think I must be doing something wrong. I tried converting Twilight from my hard drive (DVD9) to my cellphone (3g2). I have a Samsung Rant. I don't really know what the different options do so I left all of the defaults (is there a thread explaining those? I couldn't find one...).

From the very begining of the movie, the audio is more than a full minute out of sync with the video. I've searched through the threads here and it seems like everyone else's issues relate to audio going out of sync as the movie progresses.

Anyone have any ideas on what I did wrong?

Thanks!
    Karen

Hi KarenB and Welcome. Here is some info that might help get you on the right track, sorry I'm not big help in this mobile section. Other members may be more helpful.

Comment

Thanks for the help! I'm pretty sure I did what the Best Practices recommend - I have the movie burned to my hard drive in the DVD9 format. I successfully converted the movie to 3g2 ("successfully" may be an exageration since the audio is so off). I think there must be some setting I needed to change that is causing this.

Any ideas?

Comment

You should post all details in this thread:
        http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1087

Be sure to read the 1st post for the required details...

Comment

Working...
        X