won't copy then rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) won't copy then rip

Since this program seems to have a plethora of problems but it's the only viable option I'm stuck here. I upgraded to 8.1.7.0. Using BD copy to rip to the hard drive everything works fine. I've done with on 3 attempts without a single error. Once for Lion King, twice for Puss In Boots. No errors, no problems.

When I attempt to use the Ripper option to then rip the file into a WMV for play via my Xbox, I get nowhere. I select the file just like I used to on the old programs but it never finds anything. It almost acts like it's not doing anything at all. Usually as soon as I click the folder and tell it to select it, it starts reading the file then shows the chapters etc... and I can manipulate and start the ripping process. Now, it just sits there doing nothing.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, redownloading, and installing on another computer. All do the same thing.

Attached are logs.
    Attached Files

Hi poseidon7902
    I have also had some problems with some of the new version when converting, but I always keep all versions installed on my computer so that I may use them as a backup which always works.

If you need an older version let me know.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi poseidon7902
      I have also had some problems with some of the new version when converting, but I always keep all versions installed on my computer so that I may use them as a backup which always works.

If you need an older version let me know.
      CBR929
      FYI. a new beta is out.

Comment

Hi poseidon7902
        Yes I know that a new version is out.
        Have you tried it an had any success?
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X