BD to Apple TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD to Apple TV

Does the BD Ripper encode multitrack when making a file to play on the AppleTV? I would like an aac stereo file with no lipsync as well as the standard 5.1 uncompressed track.

Can this be done?

I know it can not do it for DVD's but was wondering if it code with the BD ripper.

Hi, Ozzie

You could create the profile for AppleTV by ProfileEditer. After create done, you could find AppleTV option under BD Ripper.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson,

Read the request properly.....

RIPPER does not allow multiple audio tracks...
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks.

I knew that DVDFab was working on allowing Multi-Track for DVD's to AppleTV a long time ago, I thought it would have been up and running by now but not.
        It must be harder than I thought to add this feature.

Comment

Nah, it can't be too hard as it has been incorporated in free software for ages. I think it has just been put on the backburner for the unnecessary marketing crap that has been developed.

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
          Thanks.

I knew that DVDFab was working on allowing Multi-Track for DVD's to AppleTV a long time ago, I thought it would have been up and running by now but not.
          It must be harder than I thought to add this feature.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Multitrack on the Backburner

Too bad then that it is not being pushed forward I find multi track (AAC Stereo and 5.1DD) very handy for use on multiple devices. Wish they put it back on the front burner.

Comment

DVDFab seems to be blatantly missing the boat when it comes to Apple devices. Sure you can rip for various devices but doing it one way will make you lose out on something else. Apparently wanting to have multiple audio tracks and a profile creating NATIVELY for the AppleTV for BD Ripper is just simply too much to ask.

I like to call that, 'When my free software (other software) defeats my paid for software (DVDFab).' It's not frustrating at all
              Last edited by 90312; 04-25-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X