Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BSOD on Madagascar

Hi

Log files sent by direct mail last night, I'm getting a consistent Blue Screen crash trying to rip "madagascar" Bluray.

I'm running current version 8.1.7.8 but it also did it on the two previous release versions. I upgraded the Mar release to the earlier april release (8.1.7.2 I think?) when it crashed the first time.

Have been happily ripping DVD and BluRay to XVid files on this machine for 2 years. Puss in boots DVD worked fine to convert yesterday, and I did a Bluray rip of something else only a couple of weeks ago that worked fine.

I normally use the AVI XVID MP3 profile at 1080p (ie no scaling), using that it will crash at about 17% regardless of whether direct from BD or off a copy of the BD on the HDD (which obviously calls out that you can happily copy the BD to HDD).

I tried the XBox MP4 AC profile last night, which crashed at 99.9%, and then the MKV profile (all left at 1080 so no scaling), which crashed with an indicated "3secs to go" ie it was done and finalising the file. The MP4 was unusable (not recognised), I haven't tried the MKV resulting file yet (had to get to work).

So... any suggestions ?

Please post your log files!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X