UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UP

When I ripped it from "DVD to DVD" onto my HD, everything is fine. I then direct my "DVD to Mobile" (ipod) to the correct directory (as I have done numerous other times) and there are only a few short (max 8 minute) files to pick from, not the usual long (1.5 hours) selected. In fact the one selected is a coming soon clip.

Any suggestions?

Try turning pathplayer off before using "DVD to Mobile" when using a HDD Folder as the source.

Don't forget to turn it back on afterwards.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Tried it, still no help.
      Attached Files

Comment

I think I would do a rerip of the DVD to a HDD folder and try playing it from there with VLC to see if the initial rip is OK before I went any further.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I had the same issue with 6.2.0.5, no main title in DVD to Mobile on the movie "Up" when ripped to the HDD. I loaded 6.2.1.0 beta and everything shows up. If you're still having the problem ESQ try the 6.1.2.0 beta.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X