audio output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) audio output

I'm looking for some help. I'm backing up my blu-ray library and I've noticed that my rips are only being recorded in stereo. No matter what audio selection is choosen. i.e. Dolby 5.1. I've gone through all the settings looking to change this but still have the same result. On the main screen of DVDFAB once the blu-ray loads and identifies the individual parts of the disc, under the choose audio block, it says "remove HD audio". But there is no box to check ot uncheck and I cant remove it. I'm ripping my blu-rays and dvds to play through Itunes & Apple Tv. HELP!!!

it says "remove HD audio". But there is no box to check ot uncheck and I cant remove it.
    "Remove HD audio" check-box is enabled only for the audiocopy file.

play through Itunes & Apple Tv.
    You could select profile "iPad. h264. multichannel" to ripper your BDs and play in iTunes & Apple TV.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and tried the blu-ray rip with the multichannel option and the file still states in in stereo. I did notice the the file itself is a bit larger. So i'm assuming the DVDDfab recorded more audio then it would normally have had. Is the label of stereo a default label even though the file might be in 5.1?

Comment

Working...
      X