No announcement yet.

8.1.8.5 mkv.remux with Subpicture remux into file Aborts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.1.8.5 mkv.remux with Subpicture remux into file Aborts

When using the 8.1.8.5 version of the Blu-Ray Ripper, I select MKV.Remux with Subpicture remux into file, the program immediately aborts the copy process with the following error log:

You are going to try "Blu-ray Ripper" option.: 22:54:12
    Conversion: 22:54:12
    Source( 00031.m2ts )
    : 22:54:12
    Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(509.01), type(128), id(14), get module_error(509.00 0 94214)

: 22:54:13
    Process failed!: 22:54:13

When selecting the Subpicture extract to idx/sub file the copy process works.

Z

I get this error also.

Another issue I have is when selecting mkv.h264.audiocopy I'm not getting the "direct render" option under subtitles for a District 9 rip. Just get extract to sub/idx. An Avatar rip worked fine though. Have you had this issue?

Comment

Hi,

@Zonker, remux into file for the subtitle of MKV.REMUX, it's a known error, please wait it fixed.

@augerpro, "direct render to video" option is only shown when you select one subtitle, please check it again.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

@augerpro, "direct render to video" option is only shown when you select one subtitle, please check it again.

Wilson
        That's right, thank you for the reminder.

Comment

Working...
        X