Best options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Best options?

Hello. I have happily been using DVDFab for a few years now and it has greatly helped to organize our families DVD library onto our HTPC which is now the machine to watch tv and movies from simply using a remote. Up until recently I was using an Xbox 360 as an extender to watch those rips in different rooms but suddenly it refuses to transcode (at least the program I was using has gone haywire at least).

So after many hours failing to fix it I resigned myself to re-encoding all our movies into a new format.Looking at the DVDfab website it says it supports encoding TO H.264, but when I look at the DVD Ripper or Video Converter options I see everything except for H.264...

Am I missing something? Any help appreciated! (All current movies are in original video_ts structure with .vob files as I did straight DVD copies when originally digitizing).

Select "Generic" in ripper and there are several H.264 profiles in the profile drop down menu (center bottom) after you select the movie title.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X