I want the least loss while counting to mp4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) I want the least loss while counting to mp4

I have an AppleTV 3rd generation and I want to burn my blu-rays to put on a 3TB hard drive. I want to have the movies be as close to blu-ray as possible.

What settings do I use to accomplish this?

HiBobM
    If you will keep same quality as original, you will quickly realize how little 3TB is...
    Just adjust bitrate in settings (after you set resolution) to have bit/pixel ratio 0.2 -0.3 and you should have satisfactory video quality
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I'm looking for the same high quality but with considerable compression like you. I did some comparisons here: and Trying to get a discussion or response from DVDFab. Bottom line for me is I'll still use DVDFab to rip the movie to BDMV format, but will be using another software to convert and compress in mkv file. It is a big PITA to use the other software (4 hours per movie) versus DVDFab using QuickSync (35 minutes), but the quality is just not there with DVDFab currently.

Any reason you're not using mkv instead mp4? I think Apple fully supports mkv.

Comment

Working...
      X