audio problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper audio problems

I seem to be having a problem with the audio when ripping a dvd to an avi file. Most of the time, the dvd rip is a success. Unfortunately, while watching the avi file, the audio is not in sync with the movie during the last half of the movie. I checked the audio settings and it is set to 'same as source'. What can I do to fix this issue? I have the latest version of DVDFab.

If you are ripping directly from the DVD try ripping the main movie to the HDD and try using the folder as the source. I've run into this ripping from the DVD and think maybe sometimes the audio goes out of sync at the layer break. Just a theory of mine.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

@Dark Intentions,
      Please post the internal log. Thanks.

Comment

@90312: I've noticed that too. Some movies I have saved on my hard drive ripped just fine, audio was fine.

@terry5: I'm guessing the internal log is what's in the common settings under info, i.e. for the movie in the drive? If so, I'll pick one up, try it, and get one posted. I don't have any dvd's with me since I work on drilling rigs.

Comment

audio is no longer an issue. i go through the edit section, edit my titles, check to make sure everything is ok, and so far, so good.

Comment

@Dark Intentions,
            Glad to hear that! Enjoy yourself.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X