Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview window doesn't match output file!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Preview window doesn't match output file!

A very weird bug using the latest beta: 8.1.8.7 of DVD Ripper

I'm ripping an audio track from a DVD and writing it out as an mp3 file. I have preselected the Start and End chapters to limit the output to 1 chapter (chapter 16). The total time in brackets is shown as 1:01.

When I take a look at the preview window in the bottom left hand corner, it only plays Chapter 16.

However, when I start the rip, it reads in Chapter 16 & 17 and writes them out to the one file - which is 3:03 in length.

Very strange, huh?

Did you set both the start and end chapters to 16? I ask because the software will include the end chapter if set to 17.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes, of course I did.

There is a total of 20 chapters - it only rips 16 & 17 even though it's setup to start at 16 and end at 16 - which the preview confirms.

I guess the next thing I can expect is: roll back to the release version and try again

Comment

Originally posted by princi View Post
        Yes, of course I did.

There is a total of 20 chapters - it only rips 16 & 17 even though it's setup to start at 16 and end at 16 - which the preview confirms.

I guess the next thing I can expect is: roll back to the release version and try again
        Loose the attitude or loose your posting privilege.
        Your choice.

Comment

As a paying customer, I have received nothing but attitude from the mods here.

Arrogance personified.

Comment

you were warned.

Comment

Working...
            X