Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choosing Different Langauage - Left & Right Audio for DVD.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing Different Langauage - Left & Right Audio for DVD.

I have a tutorial DVD. The DVD has a feature (like those found in VCD) that offer different audios (ie:- Stereo sound (English) on "left speaker" and Mono sound (French) on the "Right Speaker".

If I play the DVD, a menu appeared giving me the option to choose between MONO or STEREO (ie: French or English).

I used DVDFAB to Rip the DVD to AVI for my PMP, however, both English & French audio appeared on my earphone.

DVDFAB was not able to give me an option to CHOOSE Audio, because there is only 1 UNKNOWN langauage available on the Language panel in the DVD to Mobile Option.

My question is how can I have only English Audio and NOT French Audios?

P/S: This is a DVD-Video with dual languages.
    Last edited by Sea Monster; 12-07-2009, 06:52 AM.
    U can run....but U cannot hide
    "I am the ONE & ONLY....You better remember that!!!"

Originally posted by Sea Monster View Post
    I have a tutorial DVD. The DVD has a feature (like those found in VCD) that offer different audios (ie:- Stereo sound (English) on "left speaker" and Mono sound (French) on the "Right Speaker".

If I play the DVD, a menu appeared giving me the option to choose between MONO or STEREO (ie: French or English).

I used DVDFAB to Rip the DVD to AVI for my PMP, however, both English & French audio appeared on my earphone.

DVDFAB was not able to give me an option to CHOOSE Audio, because there is only 1 UNKNOWN langauage available on the Language panel in the DVD to Mobile Option.

My question is how can I have only English Audio and NOT French Audios?

P/S: This is a DVD-Video with dual languages.
    Can anyone help!!!!

Comment

Nope because I bet that the sound is stereo and one channel containing english and one containing french.

That is why Fab only recognises one audio track.

On your PMP, change the L/R balance the same as you do on the player.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        Nope because I bet that the sound is stereo and one channel containing english and one containing french.

That is why Fab only recognises one audio track.

On your PMP, change the L/R balance the same as you do on the player.
        Thank you....I cannot change the L/R balance on the PMP....it does not have this feature.

Well okay that DVDFAB cannot support that feature. I guess I have to use alternative programs.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X