Ripping Walking Dead to mt2s w/True HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping Walking Dead to mt2s w/True HD

I think I have ripped this series like ten times already, trying to come up with a solution. Anyway I copied the BD to the hard drive, then ran M2TS rip using passthough. once I transfer it to my Dune media player and run it the true hd audio cuts in and out. I looked at the receiver and it isnt showing up correctly as the true HD signal. When i do a movie with DTS Master i M2TS format I have no issues and it works fine.

If I run the riper over the BDISC with mkv.audiocopy the true hd track plays fine and is identified as such on the receiver. I am thinking it is something with the original M2TS file. I just ran the same file using mkv.remux and it also plays correctly aa displays as True HD.

Obviously the Dune can play True D and so can the Receiver is there a problem with the rip I am doing? any suggestions?

Originally posted by pgodden View Post
    I think I have ripped this series like ten times already, trying to come up with a solution. Anyway I copied the BD to the hard drive, then ran M2TS rip using passthough. once I transfer it to my Dune media player and run it the true hd audio cuts in and out. I looked at the receiver and it isnt showing up correctly as the true HD signal. When i do a movie with DTS Master i M2TS format I have no issues and it works fine.

If I run the riper over the BDISC with mkv.audiocopy the true hd track plays fine and is identified as such on the receiver. I am thinking it is something with the original M2TS file. I just ran the same file using mkv.remux and it also plays correctly aa displays as True HD.

Obviously the Dune can play True D and so can the Receiver is there a problem with the rip I am doing? any suggestions?
    I have similar issues with my Netgar EVA-9150. I rip all True-HD Blu=Rays with m2ts.audiocopy.high_quality and set the bit rate according to the quality I want (typically in the 28000-33000 range). True-HD audio is the only one where I see this. For DTS, m2ts.passthrough works fine.

Comment

Working...
    X