Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at that subtitle edit and it only works for DVD's, not Blu Ray so it won't help me.

Comment

The version that I currently use 3.2.8 rev 1220 allows "Import/OCR Blu-Ray sup file" option which I use.

If you can't read from the rip, use MKVCleaver to extract the sup file.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I finally got a chance to look after finding the right program and I can't find any .sup files in the copied version of avatar. I used the Blue-ray copy to make a copy of the disk on my hdd. Nor can I find any .sup files on the actual disk itself. So now I'm really confused. how is it I can see the subtitles when I watch the movie on both my blu-ray player and using Power DVD but I can't see them anywhere else?

Comment

after using Import with manual chosen encoding, I was able to find something but since I'm not a programer I have absolutely no clue what it means so I made a screen grab hoping someone could tell me.
          Attached Files

Comment

You need to import/ocr the stream and then you can see what is going on.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

That's just it, I can't find anything to import. On a side note, I did find something interesting, when I select the Chinese subtitle and select the forced on it the Chinese characters show up for the Na-vi translation between Grace and Norm at the beginning.

Comment

I gave the disks to my kids so I can't try it again. Perhas Signals could give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                X