George Harrison - LITMW doesn't rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper George Harrison - LITMW doesn't rip

I am trying to rip George Harrison - Living In The Material Word, not blue ray, without good results. I'm trying to rip it to mp4. The FPS just keeps decreasing till nothing happens. I'm using DVD Fab 8.2.0.0. Any suggestions?

Hi cong
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Here we go- the Logs

Attached you will find the latest logs. Computer starts at over 100 FPS and once it hits 0.48% progress they just keep dropping and the program gets no further.

Cong
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi cong
        Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
        Hope this helped
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Fix worked like a charm!

Thank you for your help. Had no problem ripping dvd other than I had no sound with the output. Tried it again with ac3 sound and MP4 and seems to have worked fine. I guess Nvidia 9800 GT isn't supported by DVDFab for Cuda. But, hey, it runs now. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X