This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio sync issues with PSP file conversion

Hi there, grateful for any suggestions on a recurring problem I am having. I want to convert .mov files to my PSP. I have tried various format options (using the various standard templates in DVD Fab) and everything converts with no error messages, and File Mover puts neatly onto my PSP for me. Video playback works fine on the PSP, but.... the audio is always totally out of sync (seems to be about 5 seconds out to the video). Exact same problem no matter how I convert the file. I don't have this problem when ripping from DVD, which works perfectly.

Maybe there is something really obvious I am doing wrong ?! Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can resolve this ?

Thanks !

try playing back the .mov file with VLC and see if the audio is in sync as I think it might not be and that the reason it not for the PSP conversion

Comment

I am having the same problem with the PSP profile. No matter how I try to do a file conversion, the audio falls out of sync on every conversion, some worse than others. If I play the original file on my computer, it's in sync fine. If I try and play the PSP file, it's out of sync both on the computer and the PSP. Right now I am testing a re-rip - copying the DVD to hard drive then going straight to PSP instead of another file format (I use WMV for my Zune, then convert to the PSP for my son). I'm skipping the WMV on this try.

Anyone else having consistant sync problems with the PSP profile in the File to Mobile feature?

*EDIT* Ok, sync is just fine when I do it DVD to Mobile (PSP), but if I go through another formate, then use File To Mobile, it's still out of sync on every file I do. What information do I need to give to be of better help?
      Last edited by swany6mm; 01-02-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X