Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Queuing files

Hi

Apologies if this has already been asked.

I wouldlike to queue various 'titles' that contain several 'vobs' per title and convert them to MP4 format, just one pass.( eg 2 or more films queued on the hard drive - already ripped just convert 'all vobs' within the title to one MP4, then do the same for the next queued title and so on....

What I have found, if I queue more than one title at a time, then at the second title, it will literally 'hang' at around 2% and not continue.
    The timer still runs so I know the software isnt crashing, it just seems to stop but not officially stop if that makes sense???
    CPU usage completely drops to 1% so it the process appears to have just stopped, even though the main GUI is reporting it is still running (but no activity bar increase).I have left it for over an hour on this condition.

I was wondering if there are any time delays that can be put in there to break between title conversions, or do you think it could be something to do with my PC 'going sleep'?

Has anyone had any experiences with this, any assisatnce would be greatly appreiciated?
    (Have I missed something obvious in the settings)

Version installed is latest.
    Regards
    Baabaa
    Last edited by baabaa; 09-05-2012, 10:28 PM.

Update your fab to the latest version 8209 and try it again. If fails, please post the internal log. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Terry

I thought I was on the latest version....then checked....and I wasn't....

I updated it and all is working fine now....

Regards
      Baabaa

Comment

Glad to hear that. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X