Stuttering video after converting 3D 50 GB Bluray to 3D 25 GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuttering video after converting 3D 50 GB Bluray to 3D 25 GB

Hi, I have tried to use DVDFab 8.2.0.8 Bluray copy to convert several of my 3D bluray iso files to single layer bluray size, while maintaining the highest resolution 3D possible (not SBS).

I am using Full Disc copy mode. The program recognizes the full size bluray as 3D and gives me the option to maintain 3D, and I select 25GB as the output size.

Thc converting process goes well, but the resulting approx. 25 GB bluray copies exhibit stuttering video througout 3D playback on my PS3 as well as my computer hooked up to my 3d projector using PowerDVD. The audio continues playing normally. This is the same whether I am burning the output file to a single layer bluray media or watching it from the hard drive in PowerDVD. The original larger bluray movies work fine. So I do not believe this is a hardware, player, or bluray media issue.

When I play these converted blurays in 2D mode, they play perfectly.

I have tried turning off lightning recording, and the same problems result. I have tried converting 3 different blu ray movies to single layer bluray size all with the same result.

I will include a log of one of the projects I attempted.
    Attached Files

Has anyone been able to convert a 3d bluray to 25GB size without problems?

I ask because I have eliminated basically everything from the equation besides the program itself. I am certain it's not the multiple bluray players or media I have used. The original 50 GB discs and images work fine.

I just tried converting the 3D retail Hugo bluray disc directly from my bluray drive with the latest dvdfab version, with the same results.

I even tried various decoding and encoding codecs including coreavc, with the same result.

Comment

Hi Prens
      Did you try it with Cuda disabled.
      Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.

You may want to try with Lightning-Recoding disabled also.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I did try it with lightning recording off.

I tried most every combination of codecs, including software, but I did not select that checkmark, I will try that next.

Comment

Nope, tried it with all gpu codecs disabled, and software only, same result.

Comment

3d

im having lots issues 2 with 3d its the programme nothin to do with ur pc or codec or anythin ive posted logs still nothin after 6 week even dvdfab 9 gives same results . ive only been usin dvdfab not long lookin at the forums there seems to be lots problems all the time . maybe they will sort 3d but who knows

Comment

fengtao has stated clearly that you must burn 3d disks with the DVDFab burning engine none of the others will do it. Give it a try.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Has nothing to do with the burning engine ,
                it´s the same.

Even the ISO stutters ...

Comment

3d

yes as my other posts av said i use dvdfab virtual drive powerdvd and total media it still squares stutters , its the programme

Comment

Yah, I also tried directly burning it using dvdfabs engine, same result. I have yet to find one person say the conversion works properly, so I think the software needs a fix.

Comment

Just out of curiosity have you tried creating the iso image with the DVDFab burning engine? Writing the image to the HDD requires a burning engine.
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

sure...

Comment

Yes I have.

Comment

any solution?

any solution? here still having the same problem with bd 3d 25GB...stutters

Comment

I have the same problem on PS3. I try everything. I updated PS3, I try the laetes dvdfab 9.0.3.2 but the problem is the same. Please help.

Comment

Working...
                              X