Subtitels long movies not synchroniced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitels long movies not synchroniced

I want rip BD to AVI format, but with long movies longer then 1h30 the subtitels are not syncroniced anymore subtitels are faster then the movie) for example in gone in 60 seconds. Do anybody have an idee how to solve it?

Thx Johan

I have the same problem and tried all methods (default mode, software only mode) with the same result.

Movies from Lionsgate, 20th Century Fox all have the same result. I reported the problem, all they ask me is to try the newer version. I did and didn't change a thing. I gave up and just rip the movies without sub-title.

Comment

i've been having the same trouble also, been using 8.2.1.0, so far only the newer blu-rays this has been a problem for. for me it has only been The Raid & The Cabin In The Woods, Avengers Assemble was perfect though

i didn't bother re-ripping though i just downloaded a .srt for each film from a subtitles website, but this probably isn't an option for all that might be effected.

Comment

I'm also running into the same issue.

Comment

Hi all,
          More info are needed.Please post the internal log. Thanks.

Comment

terry if you want more info look at my thread regarding the Avatar subtitles. I've posted my logs there.

Comment

Terry, here is the link of my post with log file.

Please fix the sub-title issue, try one of the Lionsgate movies Alien Resurration or any Alien movies. Basic Instinct etc.

Comment

Hi JoyRider,
                Please try the latest relase 8213. If the issue repro, post the internal log. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X