playstation 3 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) playstation 3 help

OK i just picked up a ps3 and ripped some of my movies under the ps3 tab in blu-ray ripper, my two questions are

1. why does backing up movies under the ps3 tab take so long? mkv and iso back up real quick.

2nd question is do i format my external hard drive to NTFS or exFAT ? thanks guys

The h.264 mp4 is just going to take a little longer, worth the wait in my opinion. If you are going to connect the external HDD to the PS3 it must be FAT32 to be recognized so be sure you don't exceed 4GB on your file size.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      The h.264 mp4 is just going to take a little longer, worth the wait in my opinion. If you are going to connect the external HDD to the PS3 it must be FAT32 to be recognized so be sure you don't exceed 4GB on your file size.
      thank you for your reply, both battleship and snow white came out at 5.48
      and 5.41 GB in size so any suggestions on how i could get them under 4GB? thanks

Comment

After selecting the source click the EDIT button. In the center of that dialog box you'll see where you can set the file size or adjust the bit rate until the file size is 4GB.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          After selecting the source click the EDIT button. In the center of that dialog box you'll see where you can set the file size or adjust the bit rate until the file size is 4GB.
          thank you Sir

Comment

Sure thing and let us know if you have any problems. Be aware that Cinava protection is passed through in the mp4 files if present on the DVD, I just ran into that today in Wrath of the Titans.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X