Audio Is Messed Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Is Messed Up

I bought DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper. I've tried ripping a couple of my Blu-ray discs, but the audio seems to be messed up. I only want to rip the main movie so I do the m2ts passthrough, which I'm not sure is the correct setting. When you watched the .m2ts file it's often out of sync or stutters. When I throw the .m2ts file into RipBot, it says there's no audio. Can someone point out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Hi Calculon,
    What's the player do you use? Please try the VLC(Free).
    Please use the MediaInfo to check the info of the output files.

Comment

BD Ripper Audio is messed up

Calculon,

Do you mean Blu-ray Copy or Blu-ray Ripper? You need the Blu-ray Copy to break protection and backup the movie, and you can choose Audio Tracks that you want!

Then you can use Ripper to chose whatever format that you want, M2TS, MKV ect., and it should have the Audio Track you choose or have them all if you didn't uncheck the ones you didn't want!

VLC caused me alot of headaches till I found out VLC was the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
        What's the player do you use?
        Thanks for the replies. I was using Media Player Classic, which does have issues with m2ts file playback at time. VLC is better, but not perfect either.

My real problems is when I put the ripped m2ts into RipBot,so I can re-encode it for my HTPC, it tells me there's no audio file. That means I can't get any audio on the output files. It's done this on three or four discs I've tried I would point out I've done this many times using other software including a few times with DVDFab when I had the trial, but when I had the DVDFab trial, I ripped the whole disc. It's never failed before so I don't understand why now that I've bought the software it doesn't work. This includes a BBC Blu-ray where there was a lot of tearing in the videos, though the movies looked fine. I am at a loss as to how to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Have you tryed MKV without RipBox, MKV h.264 autocopy? or different MKV profiles? You could try and see if it works, if your HTPC can play MKV!

Comment

Thanks Terry and 8855A. Sorry for the late reply. I appreciate the help, but I've got 100+ Blu-rays rips. I've done them all the same and I'd like to continue to do them same. I've never had an issue before this, but now it's not working and I don't know why. I'd like to get the bottom of the issue. All I really need to do is rip the .m2ts file, but for reason the audio and occasionally the video is corrupted. I'm not familair with MediaInfo. Is there a guide somewhere? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X