JITTERY VIDEO... After weeks of trying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JITTERY VIDEO... After weeks of trying

I have tried 5 different movies and they are all jittery and unwatchable. Expect for DVD's they rip fine... but I bought this for my blurays.

If any of you can could help I would appreciate it.

I have tried 4 version of the app including the 9.0.0.1 beta.

turned off the Cuda cores, no lightning, ripped from disc, copied to hdd (plays fine, but no sound until I rip it... then I have sound but is jittery) then ripped, renamed the files, not renamed the files, changed every setting I could find except frame rate.

My system: (I am a vmware engineer with 18yr in the computer industry, that's why I have this system)
    Intel i2700k
    16gb RAM corsair low latency RAM
    5 TB (yes TB) (and 12tb NAS, that doesn't play into this)
    2 x gtx 580's = 6gb of onboard video RAM
    Sony BD Drive
    1000 watt PS... etc. yada yada.

I will even attach in my 3 log files. I tried to copy them in but my post is to long...
    Attached Files

Hi Omega2k
    Your post has been edited, this forum is no place for your rants and will not be tolerated, this is the only warning you are going to get.

If you were having problems why wait weeks before posting on the forum for help!!!

First make sure that you have Cuda disabled.
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.

What are you using for your player on your computer?
    Try DVD Fab media player found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=18974 to see if you still have no audio.

Also update your drives firmware found here http://www.firmwarehq.com/Optiarc/BD-5300S/files.html
    I'm sure you do not need instructions on how to do this.

You may also try doing what other members have been doing, using 8085 for your converting found here Download Now>>

Maybe one of them will chime in and help you out.

CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 10-07-2012, 08:45 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I didn't mean to "rant" just displaying my frustration. I have been here reading for weeks but only now posted because I was getting nowhere with direct help from with the company that made the product.

You are right about me knowing how to update drives, and they always are, as well as security update (a la part of my living )

I have tried Media Player as well as GOM but will try your suggestions as well and really do appreciate any input that I get.

I have no issue trying other version but have to ask the logical question, again no rant here... but why would we (collective user we) have to use older versions of software to what we paid the new software to do?

This the geek in me... is there a bug report list we can send it to help them work this out?

PS on a personal note... I loved my 929...

Comment

ps...
        I have had my cuda cores off since the beginning... from reading it on the forums.

Comment

Hi Omega2k
          There are also more software players VLC www.videolan.org and MPC http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

I have found that MPC has a better picture quality than VLC.

To answer your question about using the older version, I am not the developer, just a moderator, and I do not know of any software that is 100% perfect.

Usually posting the logs help the developer in fixing issues, if there is anything else they need they will reply in a post requesting it.
          They have been on a National Holiday in China so when they return they will respond to some of the issues that members have been having.
          CBR929

CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Tried and failed again... with logs

If there is anyone here who can help me I would appreciate it. This continues to be frustrating and elusive.

I have now copied the full move with the latest version of the app, and tried to rip it with 929's suggestion of 8085 and I still have stutters, jittery playback... using multiple players, but the most important ones are the ones in my media centers (AppleTV running xbmc x 2, boxee, ps3, my DLNA TV)

Just to put everyone elses mind at ease I have ripped my entire BD/DVD collection 700+ with no issues. I bought DVDFAB to simplify the process, not so simple I guess. But at this point I have a lot of money invested with DVDFAB now and don't feel like just throwing it away so I am continuing on this path, and again any guidance would be great.

Attached are my logs.

Thanks!,
            J
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X