Forced subtitles into picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Forced subtitles into picture

How do I burn forced subtitles into the picture, but I don't know how, it keeps on failing in the first place....

First, make sure the disc contains forced subtitles.
    Second, select only one subtitle,which contains the forced subtitle, go to Conversion settings page and select "Direct render to video" in Subpicture table.
    Wish it helps.

Comment

Is there a way in the settings to be able to chose between render and remux?

Comment

"Remux into file" just supports for m2ts format and mkv.remux.
        "Render into video" can be selected just when single subtitle is selected.

Comment

I tried and it said "Process failed"

Comment

Post the inernal log for trouble shooting. Thanks.

Comment

Conversion: 18:10:04
              Source( 00033.m2ts ): 18:10:04
              Work 1 failed, Error = 504.00 0 error: filter name(509.01), type(128), id(14), get module_error(509.00 0 94214): 18:10:07
              Process failed!: 18:10:07

Comment

Error 504 when mkv.remux with remux into file is an known issue and we'll fix asap.Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
                  Error 504 when mkv.remux with remux into file is an known issue and we'll fix asap.Thanks.
                  Not to open an old wound but this was brought up in April and said it would be fixed back then. I hope this isnt typical of support on DVD Fab.

Also what exactly is going to be fixed? Removing the option which is there for us to chose because it is not supported OR actually making the option work for us to use???

Comment

As your known, mkv,avi and mp4 do not support remux into file. So it's a bug of the profile "mkv.remux". We'll remove the option.
                    What's more, remux into file is for m2ts,ts file.
                    Wish it helps.

Comment

MKV does support subtitles muxed into the file.
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                      X