This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio delay problem...

Hi, currently began converting all my DVDs to digital files (so nice to have everything right there on one hard drive) and ran into a problem I was hoping someone here could help me with. When I convert the very last episode of Battlestar Galactica (4x20 - "Daybreak" [part 2]), the audio is about a second behind througout the entire show. I use DVDDecrypter to rip the dvd in to a VOB file, and then use Videora software to convert the file into H264 format to watch on my computer or PS3/TV. I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions from Videora, tried converting the show into a different format, and even tried using the 30-day free trial of DVDFab just in case it was a Videora specific problem (it wasnt, the audio was still off with DVDFab as well). If anyone has any suggestions, or was able to solve the problem themselves, please let me know. Thanks for any information...

Check out this thread:
    http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1087

Be sure to read and follow the instructions in the first post including the "help us help you" link in the OP's sig...

Comment

Working...
    X