Jittery video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Jittery video

I ripped Robin Hood Prince of Thieves blu ray this afternoon and the video is jittery, for lack of a better word. This is the first time I have run into this problem, any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Attached Files

Please update your fab to the latest version 8216.
    What's more, what's the settings of your profile "mp4.default"? Please try the system profile, such as "mp4.h264.aac". Wish it helps.

Comment

Jittery Video

This is not a new problem - The 'Jittery Video' when ripping to MP4 ha been around for a while and the only version which will give a smooth rip to MP4 is 8085 --- Unless you absolutely must have your rip in MP4 format, I suggest you rip to MKV - Much better and no jitters -- File size will be larger in MKV format but it depends on what you will be playing back on.....

Comment

i have always ripped to mp4 and have never had the jittery video prob before. im gonna try and change a few settings to see if anything helps. thanks again for your help guys. i appreciate it big time.

Comment

also, terry5, this is the settings on my mp4 default setting. didnt know if this is what you were talking about. if not, let me know and i will see if i can get a pic of what you mean. thanks again for your help man.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please disable all GPU acceleration and try "mp4.h264.aac". Do not change the settings and check the result in VLC. It's OK here.

Comment

Working...
            X