This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to iPhone Help

Could someone give me some instruciton on how to use DVD Fab to put movies on my iPhone? Thanks in Advance! Newbie here!

use the USB cable that came with your iPhone.. once you rip the file you should be able to xfer it to your phone using the software the provide.. however, I dont have an i phone so I dont know if you have to use iTunes or something.. like with my Zune.. I have to use microsoft software.. but my blackberry I use blackberry software.. I hopethat makes sense..

Comment

Thanks, I managed to get DVD Fab to let me "Use" the dvd to mobile option. Don't know how many times I get to do that. I ripped the movie to a flie that it named iPod. I found some instructions on the How To Guide, which is not that good. I was in process of loading 4 movie files and it just hung up. Had to manually reboot computer and I have not tried it since. May Google some more.

Comment

I've ripped plenty of movies and shows to put on my iPod Touch. You just use the iPod/iPhone profile to get the right settings, and then you add the files to your iTunes Movies with File -> Add File to Library.

There are sub-profiles you can choose, too, that allow you to change resolution for different platforms. At the bottom of DVDFab, you will find the drop down combo box that shows "ipod.default" and you can edit the options there. I selected iPod.tvout and made it my new default, simply because my movies are ripped in a higher resolution that way and they'll look better when I view them on my HDTV with my Western Digital media player. The only downside is they take up more room on the iPod, but I still have eight full length films and a few seasons of shows on it, in addition to plenty of music, apps, and photos.

Comment

This works for me SaveSomeUp:

Insert DVD
          In DVD Fab, click DVD to DVD - Main Movie
          Select the title(s) that you wish to copy to your iPhone
          Change your Target to your desired folder location (don't click ISO)
          Click NEXT
          Change the Volume Label to your desired name (for example, Beetlejuice)
          Click START
          Upon "Process Completed Successfully" click OK
          Click FINISH
          Click File to Mobile
          Click iPod/iPhone
          In Source, locate and select your previously named folder (eg. Beetlejuice)
          Click NEXT
          DVD Fab will show the File to Mobile Task List
          Click CONVERSION SETTINGS in lower right
          Select iPhone
          Change file name and any other setttings you wish - Click OK
          Click START - Click OK
          Once "Process Completed Successfully", click OK
          DVD FAB will automatically start File Mover - click OK
          File Mover will automatically open iTunes
          In File Mover, make sure your file is highlighted on left and click GREEN RIGHT ARROW to move to iPod/iPhone list
          Click TRANSFER
          Once transfer is finished, go to iTunes - iPhone - Movies, and make sure your new video is checked to sync
          Sync your iPhone with iTunes
          On your iPhone, select your iPod application
          Click on Videos
          Watch Beetlejuice! :P

Comment

Working...
          X