errors with AVI, and incomplete WMV copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errors with AVI, and incomplete WMV copies

When I attempt to rip any DVD to .avi (default or any other profile), I get a Process Failed popup before any copying even begins. When I rip any DVD to .wmv (any profile therein), it completes the copy, but the last approx. 3 minutes of the copy is not watchable. It loses all video and is a black screen with sound only for a few seconds, then nothing. I don't understand what the problem is, as there are no errors and the DVD is otherwise copying successfully (and telling me it's a successful copy).

I'm on Windows Vista, and just started using 8.2.2.0 Qt (However I was having the same problems with the previous version).

Hi micannkin
    I have moved your thread to the correct forum.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

attached log includes the failed avi and the "successful" wmv copy - though the wmv copy, when viewed, does not include the last 3 minutes of the dvd.

thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X