Audio problems on Mac but not PC with V.9.0.1.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Audio problems on Mac but not PC with V.9.0.1.2

Here is my set up. I burn/Rip all movies on my PC, Windows 7, 64 bit, then transfer the movies to all other devices in my home via a 1tb External HD. (iMac, iPad2, Android, etc)

I am have two issues with the New software. I have read the forum and have seen that others are having similar issues, but I have one other issue that hasnt been mentioned. Here are my issues:

1. I get no audio when I rip a movie using the AppleTV3 setting (Specifically no audio on any of my Mac devices, the audio works fine when using the same ripped File to play on my PC or android device) I havent changed anything within the settings (I never had any issues like this with the older software 8.0 version)

2. The audio (when I play it on my PC or Android) seems to have a sync problem. the mouths move and the audio is milla seconds behind or ahead of the video.

I waited on the latest update to see if it fixed the problem but it did not so here I am... Any suggestions?

Try one of the iPad profiles, the AppleTV profile is still using the "main" aac audio profile which won't work. I'm sure it will get fixed sooner or later but until then the iPad profiles should work for you.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Anyone have any idea when this will get fixed?

TIA

Comment

So I am getting ready to download 9.0.1.5 and I see the highlights that have been fixed or changed, Im not as savvy for the ins and outs of DVDFab as many of you on here but it looks to me that the sound issue still has NOT been fixed.

Am I correct or did I miss the highlights for that?

What is the deal? Just curious but is this issue NOT a priority for the powers that be or is this a serious enough issue that is going to take some time?

I know I have been told that I can use the iPad 1080p setting but I have an AppleTV3 and want to be able to use the setting for the devices I have.

I hope Im wrong on this and/or the DVDFab guys get this fixed sometime soon...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X