Registering DVDFab 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Registering DVDFab 9

I have lifetime licenses for the BD functions in DVDfab v8, but I can't see how to transfer them over to DVDfab9. I've tried using the AvanGate my account login, but it doesn't recognize that

Go to the members site and create an account, you must use the email address you used when you first purchased DVDFab. This is not your forum account so I advise using a different password. Then when you open V9 register using the email address and password of your members account. V9 does not use a key like V8 did. http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Go to the members site and create an account, you must use the email address you used when you first purchased DVDFab. This is not your forum account so I advise using a different password. Then when you open V9 register using the email address and password of your members account. V9 does not use a key like V8 did. http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm
      I went to the URL and entered my email address which was accepted and I got a message that I would recieve further instructions via email, but two days later I've not received anything (and I've check my spam filters)

Comment

Originally posted by Nik_Simpson View Post
        I went to the URL and entered my email address which was accepted and I got a message that I would recieve further instructions via email, but two days later I've not received anything (and I've check my spam filters)
        Hi Nik_Simpson,

This is Mona from DVDFab Service Team, please email me (mona@dvdfab.com) with your registered email as well as the order number for the purchase, we will help you out as soon as possible.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Working...
        X