not ripping full DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper not ripping full DVD

I just got the paid version of DVD Ripper 8.2.2.4 and I am unable to rip an enitre DVD. I have tried to rip straight from the DVD using the AppleTV default, the MP4 default and the AVI default settings. None are working.

I have tried ripping 1-pass and 2-pass. Nothing.

I have tried different aspect ratios. Nothing.

I have tried copying the DVD to my hard drive (both straight windows OS copy and using the DVD copy). Then tried ripping that to the same file formats above. Nothing.

Everytime the software gets somewhere between 15-36% complete, the Encoding FPS keeps changing like its still working, the task time & total time elapsed keeps increasing, but the percent stops and the task time left increases then settles in at 00:00:00.

For example, this last time I ran it, it got 00:11:56 in and stopped at 36.09%. The Encoding FPS was steadily running around 60, then rapidly decreased where it was around 28 when the progress stopped (it keeps decreasing after progress stopped). It was showing around 26 minutes to go. Letting it run to 18 minutes time elapsed, the FPS has dropped all the way to zero, and the time to go is showing 00:00:00. NO ERROR SHOWING and it is still running.
    Last edited by 73mochi; 12-09-2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: prematurely hit submit...hadn't finished comment

Hi 73mochi,
    Please post your internal log the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab/Log

Thank you.
    ning
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log