Missing editor options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Missing editor options

In all previous version of DVD Fab, when ripping a DVD, I had the option of editing the filename. I no longer see that function, or have you hidden it on me.

I am trying to rip my TV series DVD's to play via DLNA devices, and it would be nice to have that option as I had in previous versions.

Also, when can we expect a windows 8 native version?

Same question here. Where do I change the name of the output file in DVDfab 9? Windows explorer is not the solution. You need to change 3 files there (movie and 2 subtitle files)

Comment

I always rip the disc to the HDD first anyway, saves wear and tear on the optical drive and I can manipulate the folder anyway I want. If the movie has an alphanumeric name or one that makes no sense I rename it at the initial rip stage then the new name passes through to the MKV, sub and idx files. Not a fix but an acceptable work-a-round for me since I rip to the HDD anyway.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

In my case, I put a lot of my TV box sets onto my media server, and with multiple episode titles per disc doing an HDD rip of the disc first doesn't help at all. So now whilst I used to be able to rip directly to the right names, now I have to follow up each rip with a renaming session in Explorer :-/

Comment

Working...
        X