Dvd platinum 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Dvd platinum 3

Helo,I bought dvd platinum 3 a while ago, and was under the impresion that I had a lifetime pass to both dvd to dvd options and the dvd ripper options as well.It didnt expire in the older versions, and I didnt notice it till today but they are expired in verion 8, and its still in trial mode in version 9.Am I imagining things or can someone help me straighten this out, let me know if im right or wrong please?

Originally posted by jonnyrock View Post
    Helo,I bought dvd platinum 3 a while ago, and was under the impresion that I had a lifetime pass to both dvd to dvd options and the dvd ripper options as well.It didnt expire in the older versions, and I didnt notice it till today but they are expired in verion 8, and its still in trial mode in version 9.Am I imagining things or can someone help me straighten this out, let me know if im right or wrong please?
    Yep, you're right...you're not imagining things.
    Something's amiss with your registration.

Recommend you contact:
    mona@dvdfab.com

Include your license # and a brief description

HTH
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

thank you very much................

Comment

my issue has been resolved, thank you very much, and thanks to the people at dvd fab for responding so quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X