V9.0.1.6 Subtitles Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper V9.0.1.6 Subtitles Problem.

Then I rip a movie with subtitles deselected the subtitles are still copied. See screen shots.
    Attached Files

It has been my experience that de-selecting the subtitles must be the last thing done before pressing start. Any adjustment to advanced settings or changing the device will put them back and selected.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

You're right, in the iPad3.mp4 profile there is no way to prevent direct render to the video stream that I can find. Is that what you are seeing?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        You're right, in the iPad3.mp4 profile there is no way to prevent direct render to the video stream that I can find. Is that what you are seeing?
        Yes

Comment

Seeing the same thing when ripping to wma10 format for Xbox. No matter what I try it rips the subtitles. Figures. they fix the fact that I can't rip anything and I still can't rip anything without a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            It has been my experience that de-selecting the subtitles must be the last thing done before pressing start. Any adjustment to advanced settings or changing the device will put them back and selected.
            I did it the way you said, but on some it still copied the subtitles.

Comment

Yeah it's rendering the subtitles to the video stream, if you do select subtitles and turn them on in the media player you'll get both at the same time on screen. It's a bug.

Albert Einstein

Comment

The only way I've found to do this guys is to check the "do not include any subtitles" in comon settings. I tried this and it works:
                Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X