Audio issue when ripping with any apple devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Audio issue when ripping with any apple devices

I have wanted to use the Appletv3 setting to rip my movies but have had no audio coming through so I started a different thread earlier and was told to use any of the iPad devices instead of the appletv3 setting and that would work, well, using the other ipad profiles works great for video, but completely SUCKS for audio, Now I get audio but every file I have ripped has had a 3-4 sec delay between the sound and the actual moving of the mouth. Unbelievable!!!

I have been using DVDFab for many years, both free and paid versions, I am really disappointed that this sound issues with the appletv3 and every other apple devices profile has been going on for some time, there have been two or three updates since the problem has been talked about here on the Forums and no one at DVDFab "seems" to want to take care of it.

Can we expect an update that will finally fix this problem or is our only solution to go use slow ass "other software" to get our movies ripped (slowly) but correctly?

Sorry for the attitude, I LOVE the DVDFab software, that is why I bought the full package, lifetime subscription a couple of years ago. Im just getting a little fed up with this issue...

TIA
    Last edited by 90312; 12-24-2012, 09:30 PM. Reason: Forum rules

I had the same problem for awhile. I found out that the files would play fine on the computer but would be wonky or not play sound at all on an iDevice. The solution I found was to set the audio settings to STEREO. For some reason, any other setting (Dolby Pro, etc.) would cause the audio problems. Try that and see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
    X