Merging 2 disks or double sided disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Merging 2 disks or double sided disk

I have Bridge on the River Kwai and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Both are a 2 disk set (The movie is split up into Parts 1 & 2. I don't seem to be able to figure out how to merge the 2 ripped files into one playable file for the Ipod/Ipad. Even if I merge it first into one DVD so that the movie is all on one disk, when I try to rip it into an Ipod format it still breaks it down to two separate ripped files. Isn't there any way to combine part 1 and part 2 into one playable file?

No there is not without using 3rd party tools to join them and encoding them.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

idk bout that first one but if you have a bluray rom you can get robin hood prince of thieves assuming you mean the kevin costner one, on bluray for 10$ at amazon. i prefer bluray rips to dvds. dvd copy i think does have a merge in it tho, you could use that be dvd ripper. you might have a pause where the one side meets the other tho. as i did that b4 and had that problem.

Comment

You can merge the two discs into one, but you can't use ripper on the merged folder. It will break them apart and only use the first. GregiBoy is correct.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X