9.0.2.0 Split By Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 9.0.2.0 Split By Chapter

Is there a way in the 9.0.2.0 DVD Ripper to split by chapter. I was going to rip some music off one of my concert DVD to mp3. When setting up, I did not see the option to "split by chapter" like there is within 8.2.2.6 (and prior versions). Is it in 9.0.2.0 and I missed it?

You can find it by clicking the "Advanced Settings" tab. I'll include a pic but I doubt that it's authored one song per chapter that almost never works out:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

@Niner

Nah mate....I've generally found that MOST concert DVD's are authored that way.. I do it all the time.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I guess it's just my luck then that the ones I have change in the middle of the song randomly.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

If I get ones like that I edit the chapters and remux them into a lossless MKV and process that but I'd say it's less than 10% I have to do.

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          I guess it's just my luck then that the ones I have change in the middle of the song randomly.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Is there a way to rip directly to mp3 while splitting by chapter? Your example shows ripping to mp4. It is possible in 8.2.2.6. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gouto View Post
              Is there a way to rip directly to mp3 while splitting by chapter? Your example shows ripping to mp4. It is possible in 8.2.2.6. Thanks!
              Hi El Gouto
              Yes, you would select audio and the profile box bottom of screen you will select mp3, then you would click the edit button for the split by chapters option.
              CBR929.
              Last edited by CBR929; 01-16-2013, 10:32 PM.
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X